Monday, November 30, 2015

A Girl with a Blog

http://techbloke.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/why-blog.jpg
To me blogs are where you share your new and breakthrough ideas. I have never written a blog before so I was a little nervous when we were first assigned to create one. What was I going to write about? Would it be interesting enough for others to read? These were some of the questions that hunted my mind. Nevertheless, I took the challenge and found myself surprised about how easy it came. We started simple, a post describing ourselves, and then we went along with analyzing the literary texts we discussed in class. Turns out I had more to say about them than what I realized at first.

It was a fun experience and one who provided me with a lot of learning about myself and about the process of writing itself. I learn how to think critically and how to organize my thoughts into coherent sentences to make my posts interesting and attractive to the public reading my blog. I also learned about presentation. When crating a blog per se or writing a post, it is important for it to be presentable, attractive to the eye and easy to read. Combining the color schemes, knowing which picture to add, what quote to use is all part of the blog’s presentation and it is also a way to personalize your blog, to put your signature on it. I tried my best with this and I think I succeeded. It may not be perfect, but it is mine, they represent who I am and what I wanted to share and I believe this is what makes a blog worth reading.

I would recommend writing a blog to anyone who asks, whether it be for a class, a way to express yourself, as a diary or as a way to share a revolutionary idea. It serves as a way to connect with the rest of the world in a fun way.

No comments:

Post a Comment